Search This Blog

Monday, April 15, 2013

Introductions Are Needed!

Hello world,
This is my brand new blog!
I am excited and I hope you are too :) I don't expect many followers, this is just something I've always wanted to try out. I will be posting recipes, crafts, and other things that I find from websites, Pinterest mainly, but other places too, along with how well or badly they work out for me. I will provide links to every blog/site I use!
I am a 21 year old newly-wed with fur-babies from very southern, very western Virginia. My family includes my husband Justin, also 21, our puppies (who are both quite grown) Grozzy, age 5 and Chippy, age 6 months, and our 2 year old grumpy kitty, named Baby Cat (don't judge, it's the only name that stuck!)
Feel free to ask me any questions, ask for any requests, and correct any grammar/spelling mistakes I have!
You can also follow me on Google+, Twitter @jkenn0922 and Pinterest /jkenn0922 and add me on Facebook /julie2010
Thanks for taking an interest and I hope you all enjoy everything,
- Julie :)

Justin and I

No comments:

Post a Comment