Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Updated introductions!

Okay, so I may start posting again, since it's been almost 2 years since my last post I figured I needed to update my introduction!
I am going to be 23 years old next month, and I'm still living in middle-of-nowhere, Virginia but in a much bigger, better, and prettier house. I am still married to Justin who will also be 23 this year and we celebrated our 2 year anniversary in September. We have 3 small inside dogs (Chip, Baby, and one of their sons Rory) and 2 outside cats. This year started big for us as we welcomed our first child, an almost 9 lb baby boy, in the beginning of January! I'm out on maternity leave for another 4 weeks, I don't ever wanna go back though, I'd spend all my time with my precious boy if I could!

So, that's what's new with me, and if I can find the time, I'll start posting again soon with some things I find on Pinterest! If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, feel free to let me know and I'll do my best!

Thanks,
- Julie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment